Hey, JPM is managed by the best and the brightest, right? Nothing shall become of them. Of course this mantra is much harder to believe after I put their Q3-10 earnings into perspective - JP Morgan’s 3rd Quarter Earnings Analysis and a Chronological Reminder of Just How Wrong Brand Name Banks, Analysts, CEOs & Pundits Can Be When They Say XYZ Bank Can Never Go Out of Business!!! You true believers have been Had! You’ve Been Took! Hoodwinked! Bamboozled! Led Astray! Run Amok! This Is What They Do! Everyone should be asking themselves if Another Banking Crisis Inevitable? Hey, I don’t believe the last one ever ended. It was just painted over with trillions of global, inefficient stimulus that is now showing its age.
Subscribers should also review our forensic valuation reports, which have (thus far) proven to be right on the money in terms of JP Morgan:
The JP Morgan Professional Level Forensic Report (subscription only)
The JP Morgan Retail Level Forensic Report (subscription only)
Those that don’t subscribe still have a lot of BoomBustBlog JPM opinion and analysis to chew on, including a free, condensed (but still about 15 pages) version of the forensic analysis above. You can find it below this pretty graphic from “An Unbiased Review of JP Morgan’s Q1 2010 Results Yields Less Roses Than the Maintream Media Presents“…
- An Independent Look into JP Morgan (subscription content free preview!)
- If a Bubble Bubble Bursts Off Balance Sheet, Will Anyone Be There to Hear It?: Pt 2 – JP Morgan
- Is JP Morgan Taking Realistic Marks On Its WaMu Portfolio Purchase? Doubtful!
- Anecdotal observations from the JP Morgan Q2-09 conference call
- Reggie Middleton on JP Morgan’s Q309 results
- Reggie Middleton on JP Morgan’s “Blowout” Q4-09 Results
- Is the US Government About to Forgive Mortgage Debt? Let’s Crowdsource Our Way Through a Scenario or Two!
- Pay Attention to the National Association of Realtors and Their Chief Marketing Agent At Your Own Risk!
- Why the Case Shiller Index, Although Showing Another Downturn Coming, is Overly Optimistic and Quite Misleading!
- Yes, Housing Prices Have Much Farther to Fall. We’re Talking Years…
- Because 105% LTV On Depreciating Property Wasn’t Good Enough for the US Taxpayer…
- I Told You Housing Was Going to Take a Downturn for the Worse. I’ll Tell You Something Else, We Are in a Housing Depression! It’ll Get Worse Until Market Forces Rule Over Government Bubble Blowing!
- As I Made Very Clear In March, US Housing Has a Way to Fall
- It’s Official: The US Housing Downturn Has Resumed in Earnest
- The Great Global Macro Experiment, BoomBust Cycles, and the Refusal to See the Truth: Bubble Economics in the Mainstream Media