- What Are the Odds That China Will Follow 1920's US and 1980's Japan?
- Signs of a China Credit and Real Asset Bubble Are Now Unmistakable!
- Can China Control the “Side-Effects” of its Stimulus-Led Growth? Let's Look at the Facts
- HSBC is Performing as Expected
- China's Most Expensive Export: Price Inflation
- Is My Warning of the Risks of a Stagflationary Environment Coming to Fore?
- He Who Bloweth the Bubble With Wet Lips Should Stand Back Lest Spittle and Saliva Spray Upon Ye Face
- It Doesn't Take a Genius to Figure Out How This Will End
- All of my warnings about China are starting to look rather prescient
Subscribers looking for explicit profit opportunities should reference: