Unfortunately, BoomBustBlog went down for roughly 12 hours last night due to a snafu in improvements we are making to our back end to eliminate performance and back end issues. We are working hard to rewrite the site and expect to have a new, faster, more reliable BoomBustBlog shortly.
Saturday, 03 December 2011 10:58
Site DowntimeWritten by Reggie Middleton
Published in SelfHelp Desk and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Latest from Reggie Middleton
- The Veritas 2017 Token Offering Summary Available For Download and Sharing
- What Happens When the Fund Fee Fight Hits the Blockchain
- Veritaseum: The ICO That's Ushering in the Era of P2P Capital Markets
- This Is Ground Zero for the 2017 Veritas Offering. Are You Ready to Get Your Key to the P2P Capital Markets?
- What is the Value Proposition For Veritas, Veritaseum's Software Token?
Login to post comments