You see, things are materially worse than Britain is letting on. Now, if we were to reverse the exaggerations, optimistic assumptions and outright lies (speaking of which, reference Lies, Damn Lies, and Sovereign Truths: Why the Euro is Destined to Collapse!)…
… and in terms of government balance over-optimism???
Those interest in our higher end analysis can access our subscription services by registering here.
And from Asia:
- China Output Growth Weakens; Inflation Accelerates (Bloomberg)
- As BoomBustBlog made clear many months ago..
- BoomBustBlog China Focus: Inflation?
- Will the Emerging Markets Lead the World to New Growth?
- The Narrowing Chinese Trade Surplus
- Chubble (The Unmistakeable, Yet Thoroughly Argued Chinese Bubble), Unemployed/Deleveraging Shopaholics Pushing Retail Stocks & Other News
- What Are the Odds That China Will Follow 1920’s US and 1980’s Japan?