Report comment

hi reggie, regarding this gietner plan... since the private capital consitute 3% and the us govt fund the other 97% through non recourse loan, the banks can do the following:
1. Provide the hedge fund/asset manager the 3% "capital";
2. This HF/AM that received the 3%, will then over bid for the toxic asset of that bank.

In this way, bank benefit immensly, and the tax payer is left holding the bill.
need your comment on the above.