Recent Press Coverage and Media Appearances & Awards
“His work is so detailed, so accurate, it's among the best in the world,” says Eric Sprott, CEO of Sprott Asset Management, a Toronto firm that manages about $5 billion and subscribes to Mr. Middleton's research.
Reggie in Forbes (Going short)
Middleton's site combines self-promotion with meticulous financial analysis that is often delivered with a whiff of bathroom humor
Reggie on the Young Turks, Spewing the Truth to All!
Nearly all of the big name banks are insolvent if risk were to be properly accounted for and assets were marked to market!
The bank stress tests were a sham! I know it, you know it! Everybody knew it but played along with the game anyway...
Reggie on the BBC, March 18th, 2010
"Regulatory Capture" is the term du jour!
Reggie on the Reggie on the BBC, April 22nd, 2010
Will Obama's plans for financial overhaul make a difference?
- MarketWatch (Herb Greenberg Blog)
- Las Vegas Review Journal (Allegiant Air)
- CNN.com (Blogger Bunch) May 7, 2009- Will Banks Fail?
- CNN.com (Money & Mainstream) May 14, 2009 (see above)
- BBC World News Today (multiple appearances, see above)
Older Press Coverage and Media Appearances (samples no longer available)
- PC Magazine
- PC World
- Real Estate Finance Today
- Interactive Week
- Computer Shopper